Velkommen til tourjamaica.blogspot.com | Tour Jamaica 2006 | kontakt os på tourjamaica2006@kasperjessing.dk

Fra d. 4. oktober tager Ketil og Kasper og senere Peter og Turi til Jamaica for at blive kloge på de problemer, øen roder med i en globaliseret verden.

torsdag, november 23, 2006

Første produkt fra turen ude i virkeligheden...



Det er FOKUS-artiklen fra Oracabessa om Ian F-, der i denne uge kan nydes fra en bladkiosk nær dig.

9 Kommentar:

  • At 12:34, Anonymous Anonym said…

    WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
    baseball espn

    Here is my blog post ... at porn reviews

     
  • At 00:30, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Thanks , I've just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I've came upon till now.
    But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure
    in regards to the source?

    my site Visit website

     
  • At 08:02, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Very good blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm
    a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with
    a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm totally confused .. Any suggestions? Kudos!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage http://yasinclub.com/blogs/4928/6201/become-lesbians-more-or-less-acc

     
  • At 00:51, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you
    get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you reduce it,
    any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.

    Also visit my blog; see more
    My web page :: in harley

     
  • At 05:55, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Can I simply say what a relief to find a person that really
    understands what they're discussing online. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

    my web site; porn movies

     
  • At 23:24, Anonymous Anonym said…

    If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, simply visit this website all the time for the
    reason that it gives quality contents, thanks

    Feel free to visit my page :: at porno website

     
  • At 08:51, Anonymous Anonym said…

    hello!,I really like your writing very so much! percentage we communicate more approximately your article on AOL?

    I need a specialist in this house to resolve my problem.

    May be that's you! Looking ahead to see you.

    my web blog: Retroporn.ws/

     
  • At 07:32, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted
    to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I
    hope you write again soon!

    my web page: Email Console

     
  • At 02:18, Anonymous Anonym said…

    Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.

    Stop by my web page; visit

     

Send en kommentar

<< Home